Sunday, April 13, 2008

world I desire

It's fucked up when things go wrong,

It's fucked up when people start to lose control,

And i ain't saying the world is against me,

I'm just saying it sucks to be me,

living like this just makes you wanna die,

but life again is the spirit that keep us alive,

screw the fucked up thought of being out off the picture.

if i wanted to change i look into the mirror,

to see the future is like looking for pain,

but looking for light is easy when your awake for this pain,

it's insane what i have to go through just to be the master ,

I'm not even the master of my domain but there will be a new chapter,


when i look upon my faults and impurity but I'll change ,

is like being reborn again in this world ,

when i look up on the heavens I'm looking for an answer,

so help me so lord when I'm going threw fire,

this burning desire to look for the joy,

for the smile that can light up any weather,

is the passion , i have so much love ,

people who aren't getting this , but i want to give it,

the seed that has been planted in me is growing,

so much so I'm producing enough for the people,

i wanna tell the world whats inside me,

is the love of my father , his people, my hero,my gift from him.

He feeds me enough to fulfil my soul,

this power is too much , I'm losing control,

but i still remember what this gift was given to Begin with.

i hope my life is to be with you to know you,

that everyone in the world, IT CRAZY,

but the truth has been told ,

I love you all so SEE YOU TOMORROW.

No comments: