Wednesday, April 16, 2008

JUsT to FLY

I having mix feeling this passing weeks , some good some bad, some love some hate, things just rolls with you through time and the bottom line is this :I HATE ASSIGNMENTS . Not relay hate because I'm lazy but because i just dint like doing things and just not putting passion into it, life is never going to decelerate ,but that's how i want it to be , cos i know I'm in the right phat of the succeeding road, even though the 3D modeling assignment was to be a piece of (dirty rag),



i learn something that i should have put in my head a long time ago. NEVER WORK TILL 4AM. and do it like you mean it. never got scold by lecturer actually but my older friend Nicole who thing I'm too irresponsible , and i cant take her other blames on me because i was tired as hell, but she was RIGHT, I'm a really mess up PIG. she didn't say that la, learn allot of stuff anyway.



MORE are coming , I'm leading a team for art history, doing some 3d figures again, and must go CF tomorrow morning, and today's student body meeting to me .... and us all in class was really nothing and useless , no candidate for foundation presidency>.<.

Oh and i only got to know that Christina moved to Melbourne, so silent, i wonder how... anyways cheers for her and wish her good luck in her new environment,and god speed.

No comments: