Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And goes another couple of days and i find myself without content to blog about but forcefully start typing hopelessly. but on days when i had ideas that could have been potential blogging materials back when i was absent from my blog had been laid to waste in the back of my head. as if chances had been snap away by crippled goals through lack of self motivation. but my goal now is to keep the ball rolling so no more injustice shall be done to good workable content.


I had the idea for a series of post with the subject using a single word and define it myself to show that there are different understanding or deeper meaning to a single word that makes it personal to anyone. and by so helps me express my personality or the kind of idealist i am .to show how a word might mean differently to another individual. A single word can have a different meaning through time in a persons life. so no matter how you judge me in my view of a word it will never hold it's character or personal definition. it will take some deep alone time kind of thinking and a few jots on notes for me to get started but it won't take long to render.but hey at list i'm working on some personal intellectual content for my blog . all that daydreaming thoughts have to go somewhere so why not write it down to remind myself of these self discoveries.


No comments: