Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So I'm now in my deferment in college, AKA for you people I'm taking time out

people ask me why i do this and to tell you the truth, shit I'm doubting myself on why am i doing it the first place.but i know i need this.

so to bring my head around I'm going to do this

I am going to update my blog everyday(SHIT)a tall order for a asslazy guy

updating on the things i do and planing to do to see the improvement ill have in this period of time I'm off college.

so to make an effort of doing so i

Am going to start now and label it #1

just got the jpeg of the mad camp forms from nicky so i can work on it for the front page of the camp book , the fireplace MAD word was a pretty sweet idea. just need to fix it up a little to male it look more realistic , planing on a beach scenery on the top , i wonder if i should keep it sunrise or sunset.

and darn cure the weather these day, making my whole family ill sneezing, i wish I've listen to MTV about the effect of global warming, lots and lots of dust.

No comments: