Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Oh what a week..

The week went by really well, Christmas eve was celebrated with great people which my cousin sister and her family came from IPOH , great seeing her again because shed really grown from what i know her as before, shes getting her PMR results today so wish her the best of luck. I didn't went down to P.Pinang , it was canceld because they say the stage is to small or something, i'm not realy down for it anyway because my bro didn't realy want to go, but those three performance were good enough . anyway im trying out some new skins for my blog , seeing which one fits my likeing, see aurea had got a job in THE GARDENS which was my ideal plance too to get my first job>.<.Well i wish her good luck on her new job and hope it really pays (^_^).I'll be looking for a job too next week .my next post will be taking a long time way cause ill be sending my pc to get FIX AGAIN.

No comments: